Chatea con Santa

Se trata de un Script que te permite "chatear" con Santa para pedirle regalos o lo que tu quieras. Se le ocurrió una buena idea a Microsoft...

Mi conversación:

ALINA
Hi Santa
Santa Claus
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas, ALINA! I'm Santa Claus!
Tell me, are you a boy or a girl?
ALINA
a girl
Santa Claus
And what do you want for Christmas, ALINA?
ALINA
a macbook
Santa Claus
Okay, I'll see what I can do with that.
What else would you like, ALINA?
ALINA
are you real?
Santa Claus
My word! Why of course I'm real!
ALINA
ok, do you smoke?
Santa Claus
I've heard cigarettes are bad for your health.
ALINA
do you drink?
Santa Claus
I do not drink alcohol.
ALINA
do you take drugs?
Santa Claus
I'm not interested in drugs.
ALINA
you are healty
Santa Claus
Am I?
ALINA
yeah
Santa Claus
Why do you say I am?
ALINA
you don't smoke, don't drink, don't take drugs...
Santa Claus
Illicit drugs do not interest me.
ALINA
ok
Santa Claus
K.
ALINA
I am a good girld
Santa Claus
You certainly are a nice girl, ALINA! What would you like for Christmas?
ALINA
a macbook
Santa Claus
Ho ho ho, ALINA, I already have that on my list!
ALINA
ok
Santa Claus
OK.
ALINA
you suck
Santa Claus
Huh? What's with that?
ALINA
really, you suck because you are in microsoft
Santa Claus
That's an insult, if I'm not mistaken. Why would you say such a thing?
ALINA
you are in microsoft
Santa Claus
Really?
ALINA
yeah
Santa Claus
Indeed.
ALINA
I'm naughty?
Santa Claus
You've been naughty? Do you want me to put you on the naughty list?
ALINA
yes
Santa Claus
Okay, you're on the naughty list.
ALINA
one more time...
Santa Claus
Ho ho ho.
ALINA
bye santa
Santa Claus
Bye ALINA, I'll be seeing you later.
ALINA
please don't drink tequila
Santa Claus
Ho ho ho. What?
ALINA
don't smoke
Santa Claus
Ho ho ho.
ALINA
byee
Santa Claus
I'll be seeing you later ALINA.

Si quieres platicar con el, añade a tu lista de contactos a northpole@live.com y listo, a pedir regalos jeje, o a insultarlo. Todo el día esta conectado.

1 comentario:

¿Comentario, queja, opinión?